Wednesday, August 10, 2016

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

I think I'm one of the few Moms who is looking forward to school starting!! I can't get any card making done!! I was able to steal a few minutes and knew I had to come up with something quick. I found this sweet Imagine That Digistamp image from Christmas Bird Trio out of a stack of digis that I have had printed off but never put on a project. Then all I had to do was decide on what design from the Merry & Bright paper pack I wanted to use...tough choice there!! Keeping it simple and in non-traditional holiday colors for one more Christmas card to add to my stash. 

     


4 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Beautiful & bright - ♥ this Linda!! :) Great sketch too! Thanks for sharing x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very sweet. Love your paper choice.

Donna said...

Linda what a fun card! Love the background design paper. So pretty for the Christmas season.

monique said...

sweeet