Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lilly's Pretty Purple Wagon

Happy Saturday!! :)  I have some great news and a fabby project to share with you!  I'd like to officially welcome Paula Vines to our Facebook Design Team!!  

Paula is incredibly talented and so is her husband, Larry :)   In fact, her husband made this beautiful wagon for her and she knew exactly which Imagine That Digistamp she wanted to adorn it.... Lilly's Flowers



I sure love to see 3d projects like this don't you?  So much work went into it making it so special.  Thank you Paula & Larry for creating this today and sharing with us all.  

You can find this set to make a summer-themed project of your own!


Be sure to stop by Paula's blog HERE or chat with her in our Facebook Group  HERE

Have a blessed Sunday tomorrow!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Larry is so very talented, actually much more than I am, I love this image and the wagon needed a special little girl and Lily was definitely the one. Thanks Kristy for these beautiful images

monique said...

fab,fab,fab

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Can I just say WoW! It is so nice to see a couple enjoying crafting together. That creation is simply incredible. Welcome to our FB team Paula! Good luck and have fun! I look forward to seeing more of your fabby creations.

Lisa D.