Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Sailmate


It's Helen here with some inspiration using the very cute 'My Sailmate' digi stamp set:


You can find the set here in the Imagine That Store.

I've also used one of the papers from the 'Nautical Digi Papers' pack which is here on the website.

And here's a side view of the card:


I've printed out the boy character from the set and coloured the image with Promarkers.  I then die cut the image with an oval die and cut a matching mat in the next die size up.  The card base is a square of card measuring 14cm by 14cm simply folded in half.  The sentiment is from the set and I've added a scalloped die cut border and some peel off lines.

5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wonderful shaped card Helen. Love that anchor paper you used!

♥Lisa

Lisa Lynn said...

Helen, this is adorable.

Imagine That Digistamp said...

So great Helen! Love the red pinstripes near the bottom - very nautical, super job!! :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this nautical card Helen!

monique said...

lovely card