Friday, August 5, 2016

Sweet Tea

Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend! I hope you get some time to create this weekend. And what better way to do that then use Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Today I have an anniversary card to share.


For this card I use the Sweet Tea stamp set. I used the pre-colored image, perfect for when you forget to make the card ahead and have limited time to get it done and in the mail. (Why wasn't I thinking ahead?) 


And I also used one of the gorgeous papers in the Sweet Pastels Paper Pack. That particular set of papers is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I am using those papers a lot!


I hope you've enjoyed my card. Make it a wonderful weekend! Create something that makes you smile!


4 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Ooo, LOVE this anniversary card Donna!! That leafy digi paper is so perfect for these love birds- matches perfectly and I love your big pink flower too. Thanks so much! Have a great weekend everyone!

Linda Anderson said...

This is stunning Donna! Love the papers and the tilt of the panel.

Linda

monique said...

lovely card

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Ooh very nice Donna. Love the bright bold colours on this one! Great layout and pretty flower as well.

♥Lisa