Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Swinging By with a Birthday "Hi"

*This is our 2nd post for today, if you missed our 1st post please scroll down or click here to see what our fabulous Guest Designers created this week!! 

♥   ♥   ♥

Hi Everyone!  Sandy here :) 
I have a Summery Birthday "Hi" to share with you...  This would be a great set to use in our current Challenge Theme: Creative Playground Challenge #7 - Signs of Summer


 

Here is the complete Swinging By With a Birthday "Hi" set:  




For those of you with a birthday in August... Happy Birthday!!!

(for additional info about this card visit my blog... just click on my signature below)

5 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Super CUTE Sandy!! I love how you popped her out and she's totally swingin' in the clouds. LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing today ♥

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sandy. I'm so happy to have you with us. Welcome! Love what you did with Leesa. Cool background paper too.

Lisa D.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable.

2amscrapper said...

I love this Sandy! Helene

monique said...

sweeeeet