Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday Inspiration from Susan


Today I am showing you my Thursday Inspiration...


Recently, Kristy, on the imagine that digistamp facebook group,
issued the challenge to make something with the 
newly released Baby blocks (but not using the sweet giraffe)


I had great fun altering a set of puzzle blocks - first covering them with papers from Beach Combing Papers , adding glitter and then adding the letters from Baby Blocks.


I could then use them to spell out names - more details here


Today I am showing you a pop up box card made using the same 'Baby Blocks' including the giraffe!


Find out more here


Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness Susan, this is just incredible. I can't even imagine the time it took to create this. I'm very impressed. The blocks and pop up box card are just fabulous. Well done you!

♥Lisa

Imagine That Digistamp said...

What a fabulous pop up box card and blocks Susan!! :) Love it!!

monique said...

beautiful