Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What's the Scoop?

Mmmmmm, ice cream...one of my absolute favorite sweet treats!! When my boys were little, an ice cream truck used to drive around the neighborhood. Well I couldn't let just the boys get ice cream now could I?!! I used several sets from Imagine That Digistamps for my card today - the ice cream cone is from Ice Cream Treats, the sentiment is from Ice Cream Sentiments, and the paper is from the paper pack Ice Cream Parlour. Now who besides me is hungry for some ice cream?!!! 




Hope you have a sweet day!!



5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, what a great card - it's so yummy. Especially since it's so HOT here today.

Imagine That Digistamp said...

So CUTE Linda :) I love that sketch too, and the paper you used! Yep, it's a hot one out there. Ice cream sounds so good right about now. Great inspiration - my tummy thanks you!! LOL

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oooh this turned out lovely Linda. A COOL way to catch up with someone. ;)

monique said...

fab

Donna said...

Linda, this is adorable! Everything coordinates so well. Love the sentiment!