Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Inspiration from Donna

Happy Friday, all you Imagine That! Digis by Krisy fans! Can't wait to show you what I created for y'all today. Like Linda, I needed some quick birthday cards. This one fit the bill.


I used Well Wishes to make this card. I simply printed the pre-colored image on white cards stock. Then printed, die cut, and inked my sentiment. Then I enlarged the flowers at the bottom of the wishing well and fussy cut each one to spread across my card. Some flowers are popped up and some are flat to the card. I used a bit of Wink of Stella to give them some sparkle. 

Tip of the day: If you haven't used parts of stamps before as embellishments, look at your digi stamps again. Many of the stamps can be enlarged to use as embellishments on your cards. A great way to get more from your stamp sets. They make a wonderful change from brads, gems etc.



For those friends in the U.S. I wish you all a very safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend. I hope you find some time to craft: our labor of love!

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very nice Donna! Love your flowers at the bottom. Great tip, I do that myself sometimes.

Have a great Labour Day weekend yourself, we celebrate that up here in Canada as well.

♥Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful card Donna!! Great idea about the embellies!

Linda

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Such a great idea to cut apart the digi and use the flowers as embellies!! Genius :) Thanks so much for squeezing in a card this week, you busy busy girl you. Enjoy your family & traveling time before those twins come. Hugsx

monique said...

sweeetie