Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Fall Take 2

Happy Friday! I was so looking forward to the beginning of fall but somehow our weather has not taken the hint. We have been well into the 80 degree range this week. So to cool off I was thinking "fall"!


This is an easel card using Glitter Galore. I loved the beautiful color of the fall images. The green paper on the inside of the card is also from this set. The red gingham paper and the sentiment are from Maggie's Apples. I had some glitter leaves in my stash that are stickers. Perfect to hold the easel card open.



Last week you might remember that I was celebrating a birthday. I wanted to announce the winner of my birthday gift certificate. Congratulations Debbie from Debbie's Dash of This & That. Please contact me for your prize. 
Happy fall, happy weekend! Hope you can find some time to relax and create.







2 comments:

monique said...

lovely

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Donna,

Wow that is warm for the end of Sept. It was around 16 C (about 61 F) here yesterday but last night got rather chilly dipping down to 1.2 C (about 34 F). Too bad we can't trade!

Love your glitterly fall card. Hopefully your weather will take the hint and be inspired to join the trend.

♥Lisa