Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Fall

Okay, so fall doesn't officially start here in the northern hemisphere until tomorrow, but I wanted to get a head start! Plus I couldn't wait to create with this cutie, Maggie's Apples. I need to pull out all my favorite apple recipes now!! I'll be sending this off to one of my nieces who lives in the sunny state of Florida and remind them what they're missing!!!

Don't forget about our Easy as 1, 2, 3 Challenge going on this month. You still have time to play along. Read all about it HERE.

  

3 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Great card Linda :) Love the striped layers - very cute. Thanks! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Our leaves started turning a couple weeks ago, fall or not so this is perfect timing! Love the fall colours in your paper choices. Nicely done as always Linda.

♥Lisa

monique said...

sweeet