Thursday, September 15, 2016

SNOWMAN TRIO







Hello Everyone...


Here today with my inspiration project for IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP

Today we are having an awww moment with this sweet image called SNOWMAN TRIO SET

A little family of Snow people..

Coloured with Reno Art Markers and shaded with pencils...



The neutral coloured papers are Rosies Studio .."The Season to Sparkle"..



A LOTV sentiment stamp and ribbon and flower from my stash...




And another Christmas card for my stash..the pile is slowly growing..

Thanks so much for stopping by..


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your card is adorable. Love all your layers. It is such a sweet image. I know I have to add to my Christmas stash and we are already into mid-September. Thanks for the inspiration.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautifully done Chrissy!

♥Lisa