Friday, September 16, 2016

Yummy Birthday in Pink


Happy Friday everyone! I had to get in one last summer card. Even though it is past Labor Day it still feels like summer here right now. So I am cooling off today with Imagine That! Digis by Kris Ice Cream Parlour and Ice Cream Sentiments.


And since yesterday was my birthday (and who doesn't like ice cream on their birthday?) I am giving away a gift certificate to Imagine That Digis by Kris. So visit my blog, leave me a comment on my card, and you could be the winner of my gift certificate. To create my card I used the image from 



and the awesome pink plaid background paper is from


Don't forget to comment at Indiana Inking for your chance at the $10 gift certificate. I'll announce my winner next Friday on my next Imagine That! Digis by Kris post and also on my blog. Make it a creative weekend!

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Your card turned out so pretty in pink. Happy belated birthday my friend! All the best to you!

Hugs,
Lisa

monique said...

lovely