Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Time to Meet our 4th Quarter Guest Designers!


Hello and happy Tuesday folks! Can you believe that we are already three quarters of the way through this year. Goodness time flies. As such, it is the beginning of a new quarter which means we have some new Guests joining us! 

Now, you may have noticed a few changes around here so far during the month of October. Along with some other changes, we now dedicate Sundays to presenting projects from our Facebook team and Thursdays are dedicated to inspiration from our blog team. To help our guests feel like they are more a part of the main team, we will now be showcasing their work right alongside our blog team in our Thursday inspiration line-up. Generally, you will be seeing their work during the 2nd & 4th weeks of the month, which is consistent to how it has always been. However, depending on how busy our guests get with extra projects, you might see them other weeks as well or continue to see guest creations during our third Saturday of the month Challenge Reminder. You'll just have to keep your eyes open for them!

So on that note, how about we get to know the two awesome designers who will be joining us for the next three months?! 

First up let's meet
AMY
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children. My daughter just started college at The University of Texas Austin, my middle son just started his second year at UNT (he started college at 16) and my baby will be 14 in December and is in the 8th grade; they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, Texas. After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile. I love to travel and of course craft. I started scrapbooking 18 years ago and have been making cards for 8, I love both but right now card making is my favorite. My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the team!!!
 Here is a previous card that Amy created using an image from


I love the bright colours that Amy used. Hot pink and yellow are one of my favourite colour combos. 
I also like the clean and simple look to the card, including the fact that she fussy cut the image 
and added a banner for the sentiment. The stitching on each of the layers adds the perfect finishing touches.

Click HERE to find more details on this card.
Next up we have
JANE
I am a mother of 4 grown children and now have fur babies living under my roof.  I have been crafting for as long as I remember, but was introduced to card making in Oct. of 2015 and I became obsessed.  Am certified in SN markers and Copics.  I have met many wonderful ladies this past year and wouldn't change a thing.  I am honored to be a part of the Imagine That Digistamps GD team.
Here is a previous card that Jane created using images and a sentiment from
 
along with papers from the digi paper pack 
 
 
 
 
I love the multi-layered design Jane created. By staggering the layers, it gives the card a unique shape. She fussy cut the images and popped them up to give it some great depth which also added something special. Add some great paper choices and a cute sentiment and you have a great all occasion card.

Click HERE to find more details on this card.

Welcome ladies!

 Please join me in welcoming these talented ladies as our fourth quarter guests. I look forward to seeing more creations from them and hope that you all will as well.  Please pop by and visit them on their personal blogs if you have the chance. Simply click on the respective blog links above found under each of their names.

Interested in being a Guest Designer during an upcoming quarter? Leave us a comment, contact us using the contact form found at the bottom of the sidebar, or simply add GDT after your name if you join us during a challenge!

Be sure to check out this week's Thursday Inspiration post coming October 13th, when you'll get to see new projects from Amy and Jane, right along side our main blog design team members!

For now, happy crafting until we meet again!

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Welcome, Amy and Jane!

Mercedes said...

Welcome Amy and Jane

Julie Odil said...

Welcome, ladies! Beautiful projects from you both!