Friday, January 13, 2017

Double the Birthday Wishes!!

Wishing Blog DT member, Audrey Ernst & FB DT member, 
Elizabeth Collazo a very Happy Birthday TODAY!!! 

Since my craft room is temporarily boxed up, I decided to honor these gals by creating a video slideshow of their fabby works using Imagine That Digistamps!  You both are an absolute pleasure to have on my teams - thank you for all you do!!  

((Pardon the music on these... I don't have speakers, so I just picked something from the ambient collection, lol.  If it's annoying, turn the volume down.))

  :)  ENJOY and be sure to wish Audrey & Elizabeth a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


♥   ♥   ♥
  


2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Happy birthday ladies. Wishing you both all the best for the year ahead.

Lisa D.

monique said...

happy birthday to you both