Monday, January 9, 2017

Time to Meet our 1st Quarter Guest Designers for 2017!


Hello and happy Monday folks! It is the first month of a brand new year and that means our Guest Designers for the new quarter will be beginning very soon!

In an effort to help our guests feel like they are more a part of the main team, we will be showcasing their work right alongside our blog team in our Thursday inspiration line-up just like we did during the last quarter of 2016. Generally, you will be seeing their work during the 2nd & 4th weeks of the month, which is consistent with how it has always been. However, depending on how busy our guests get with extra projects, you might see them other Thursdays as well, possibly see some of their creations as part of our New Release line up or continue to see guest projects during our fourth Saturday of the month Challenge Reminder. You'll just have to keep a look out for them so you don't miss any of their incredible creations! 

So on that note, how about we get to know the three amazing designers who will be joining us for the next three months?! 

First up let's meet
ANGIE
I’ve been a papercrafter for many years and discovered Copic markers 12 months ago and absolutely love them.

I was your traditional rubber stamp lover but have discovered I love the variety of digital stamps out there now and must admit I don’t stamp the traditional way too often now.

I’m game to try anything at least once so you will see some variety as I go!

I live in Queensland, Australia and have a very craft supportive husband, 2 teenagers and a greyhound who acts like a toddler!"
Next up we have
SHERRY
I'm Sherry, I was born in Kentucky and moved to Washington. I am married, I have three children and four grandchildren. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. When my children where little I enjoyed creating cards with a computer program, now I really enjoy making cards by hand. I am so very excited to be on the GDT for Imagine That! Digistamp!
Finally, we have
ALYSHA
My name is Alysha known as Aly in the crafty world I've been crafting for over 10 years. I love painting, mixed media, card making and creating digitally. I am honoured to be a part of a few DT Groups and looking forward to showing you what I can do in the next 3 months with Imagine That! Digistamp.

Welcome ladies!

Please join me in welcoming these ladies as our first quarter guests for the new year. I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us during their time here and hope that you all will as well. Please pop by and visit them on their personal blogs if you have the chance. Simply click on the respective blog links above found under each of their names.

Interested in being a Guest Designer during an upcoming quarter? Leave us a comment, contact us using the contact form found at the bottom of the sidebar, or simply add GDT after your name if you join us during a challenge!

We have four brand new releases to share with you starting tomorrow. Angie, Sherry and Alysha have all designed projects for the new releases so you'll get a jump start on seeing their talent. Then, be sure to check out this week's Thursday Inspiration post coming January 12th, when you'll get to see more projects from our new Guest Designers right along side our main blog design team members!

For now, happy crafting until we meet again!

3 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Welcome Angie, Aly and Sherry!!! So excited to have you gals design with us for these 3 months as you're all amazing crafters! Thanks so much for your interest and commitment - it's already so fun seeing your fabby makes behind the scenes :)

Loose Stitches said...

Thank you both so very much for the welcome. I am enjoying myself!
Hugs, Sherry x

Angie Jones said...

Thanks for the fab welcome - we are all excited to see what the next 3 months brings. I'm excited to be creating already with such gorgeous designs and talented ladies beside me.