Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Progressive Challenge #6

New challenges go live on the 1st and 15th of each month... and what is today??  May 1st, woot!!  *Ü*

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I decided to give you a rose.  Everyone who played in our last challenge received this whole set for FREE


If you did not get a chance to play along last time, you can still jump in by purchasing this set (or the colored set) in the store ~  Everyone who links up here (or emails their creation to me) using this rose by May 14th, will receive the next challenge image FREE! 

To help inspire you, here is our Guest Designer, Jenn Zeeb's lovely card!!
Here’s What’s NEW!
   

   PROMO - Garden Delight

Now it’s YOUR TURN!!  :)

5 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Lovely papers Kris...can't wait to use them!

Bridget said...

Jenn's card is Oh So Pretty!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kris for the lovely stamps. I have just added my card. I don't normally use these colours but this stamp was perfect for my DT card for Lollipop Ladies.
Looking forward to No 7.

NanaConnie said...

Just found your progressive challenge and have purchased the rose digis (both color and B&W because I wanted both.) However, I'm leaving for a long weekend and won't be back until Monday so will scramble around and get a card made for the challenge as soon as I get back. Gorgeous card by Jenn!

Tress said...

Thank you Kris for the gorgeous rose!!! I can see this image being a "go to" digi!