Saturday, June 1, 2013

Progressive Challenge #8

Welcome to our next image challenge!  Can't believe it's JUNE already, can you?!  Last month just flew by!

Before we get to the challenge today, I have a new release show & tell.  :)  When I chose the image for today's challenge, I had totally forgotten that Father's Day is coming up... and since we did a Mother's Day set, I whipped up this cute li'l Fishing Bear & sentiment - oh, and a camo digi paper pack too!  *Note:  This is not the challenge image this time (scroll down for our challenge image), however this li'l set is available in my shop at a reduced rate for Father's Day!  :)




and check out these awesome cards made with them!!




....................................

CHALLENGE #8!
  • Everyone who played in our last challenge received this set FREE!  
  • If you didn't play in our last challenge, you can jump into this challenge by purchasing this image in the shop.
  • Everyone who links up to this post using Ladybug Friends by June 14th will receive the next challenge image FREE. 

also available in the shop...


Don't miss the matching digi paper pack...


and to inspire you,
here's what our Design Team came up with

Card by Kathy 


Digital Card by Mandy



Now it's YOUR Turn!! 



3 comments:

Bridget said...

Adorable Kris! I love the paper pack too! Can't wait to get started :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely image, thank you for her Kris. Have bought the paper to go with her.

Mel said...

Love this cute image! Thank you Kris, I added my card #3