Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FREE BCA set - Give a Hoot

Happy Tuesday!!   As you know, next month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I wanted to offer a special digi set.  My grandmother had breast cancer as well as a couple of friends... survivors.  I'm sure all of us know someone who's been touched by cancer of some sort.  You can color this ribbon "scarf" any color to show your support of a variety of awareness (Awareness Ribbons Chart).

HOOT, HOOT - Starting today and going thru the end of October, you will receive "Give a Hoot" FREE with any purchase from my store Imagine That! Digis by Kris!!


Here's a cute card by Kathy

Remember, September's monthly challenge provides a FREE DIGI for ALL -
so everyone can play!!

Pop on by tomorrow for more from our DT!!  :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks Kris, this is a very sweet set! I just placed an order.