Thursday, June 19, 2014

Inspiration Thursday Freebie & DT Inspiration

It's Thursday!  And that means we have a free digi on our Facebook Page for "Throwback Thursday"!!
Added:  *Note to non-Facebook users:  We started "Throwback Thursday" freebies as a way to grow our fan base on Facebook as we know there are more and more crafters using FB not only in a personal manner but to find and follow craft companies.  It's not meant to punish those who choose not to be on FB, but rather it's an imperative way for us to "get out there" to advertise & inspire in a very competitive world of digis and stamp companies.  With my store being so new, I feel I kinda jumped on the FB bandwagon much later than others so I could use all the help I can get.  Hope you understand. ~Kris (owner/illustrator)  
Hope you'll follow us over there ~ and don't forget, we have a Customer Gallery here to showcase your creations using our digis from the store.   We do random winners from there as well, so please show us what you create!  *Ü*

And now for some fabby inspiration from our Design Team!

using "Poppy" digi set


using "A Flower For You" set

using "Spring Kitty" set

using "Ballerina" digi set 

using "Gertie Goose - Summer" digi set



using "Wedding Day" digi set + Romance 2 digi Papers

using "Tap Dancer" digi set

using "Tap Dancer" digi set

I hope we've inspired you to create something fabulous!!  Happy crafting *Ü*

1 comment:

Debi said...

I don't do facebook, but I'd love to have the freebie. Can I get it anywhere else?
DebiB
DKBgabysnanaatgmaildotcom