Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Challenge Reminder - 2 1/2 Days to Enter

Happy Tuesday *Ü*  Lisa Lynn created another cute card using our monthly progressive challenge set, "Meowy Mousemas" to remind you all to get your entries in soon!  Only 2 more days after today.  Everyone who enters WINS the next month's set FREE!

"You'd better not pout"

If you didn't get to play last month, you can still jump in by purchasing this set in store at a discount! and then linking up to our post.  All who enter win!  :)

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful inspiration from Lisa Lynn. I'm writing up my post now and will be putting on the finishing touches to my card and taking pictures later tonight so I can upload first thing tomorrow. Don't want to miss the next one! Then I also need to do a promo post for June and July's images! Sorry I'm running a bit late! What else is new.

Hugs,
Lisa