Friday, August 1, 2014

Design Team Inspiration

Happy August!!  Our Design Team has a great line-up to share with you all today.  But first we have a couple announcements. I want to wish my sponsor coordinator, Tania a very Happy Birthday today!!  She's been with me from the beginning of my store and has been such a great help and friend, and is a talented card-maker too~  so let's all wish her a special day!

And secondly, we are saying good-bye to two lovely ladies who have been with me for over a year ~ both Sharyn & Jenn joined my team on May 8, 2013!! These ladies have been such a pleasure to work with and I admire all their creations - they truly are very talented and I'm sad to see them go.  But we all know life changes continually and sometimes it's just impossible to find time to do all the things you need and want to do.  I'll always be very grateful to you ladies for all the time and talent you offered me and this team.  We wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope to see you around blogland from time to time ♥

Let's see what awesome projects the team has created this week...

using "Golf Set

using "J'aime Paris"

using "Snow Mice"

using "Hula Girl"


using "Wedding Day"


using "Well Wishes"

using "Well Wishes"





1 comment:

Karon said...

Fabulous creations and inspiration. Have a great weekend.