Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mid-Month Linky Draw

Hello all.... I'm running a li'l late with this post and I apologize.  I completely forgot to do our mid-month linky draw from those who've linked up thus far in our challenge.  So I've let Random.Org choose 2 winners this time.  Here they are...


 Congrats to #11 Jackie Bowman 
and  #5 Sue's Paper Crafts

You've each won a digi set of your choice (KD-Kits not included) from my store, Imagine That! Digis by Kris.  Please email me with your choice at kris_imaginethat(AT)aol.com

Remember, you have until the end of the month to enter our challenge using ANY digi set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris and everyone who links up will win next month's set FREE!

Come back tomorrow as our Designers share their weekly creations.  *Ü*

6 comments:

sue k said...

Thank you Kris, there are so many designs to choose from that I can't make up my mind. I'll decide and send an email shortly.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Gail said...

congrats to the winners - happy dance!

Granmargaret said...

Congtatulations to Jackie and Sue

Kelly L said...

Congrats, Jackie and Sue!! :)

Jackie said...

OH my...I just saw this! Will send an email in a bit! Have a lot to look through...so many awesome choices!!!!!

Jackie said...

OH my...I just saw this! Will send an email in a bit! Have a lot to look through...so many awesome choices!!!!!