Thursday, January 1, 2015

January's SOTM Challenge - Freebie

Happy 2015 everyone!!  *Ü* It's time to "Kick Off" a new challenge for the new year!  And what better way to do that than with a FREEBIE so all can join in!!

Below is this month's "Stamp of the Month" set that all our December players won.  But those who did not play last month can jump in by downloading the FREE outline version of the football player HERE.

I also created 3 digi paper packs in various color combos that are available for purchase below


You can view them in the store on our front page 


Challenge Rules:
  • Create a papercraft project using any of the digis from "Football Humphrey" set (please do not combine digis with another company for this entry)
  • Post a pic of your creation to your blog or gallery & link back to our challenge
  • Link up to the linky at the end of this post by Jan. 31st
  • Everyone who links up WINS the next month's challenge set! 

Here's some awesome inspiration from our Designers...






  

Your Turn!  Show us what YOU can do with Football Humphrey :)


9 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Happy New Year! My card is ready to upload...will come back later to see if Inlinkz is cooperating!

Handcrafted by Leisha Higgins said...

I would love to enter the challenge too but I'm in Australia so does that make me ineligible? And if not do you have to use the papers above?

Kris said...

HI Leisha - you CAN enter if you'd like :) I included a FREEBIE you can download just above the promo set for all to grab.

And nope, the papers are not required for this challenge. I did grant one of the paper packs to each of December's Challenge players as a free gift, but papers are never required for our challenges :) Hope to see your entry!

Sarah P said...

Kris, as I sit here and watch the college playoff games, I love this set.

Sarah

Heather G said...

Thank you SO much for giving us a Freebie to jump back in. We moved in Oct, then husband had emergency surgery (he's almost ok) and with little "extra" time to my days, I had to drop out of playing. So glad to get back in again. Will upload card soon.
Have a wonderful 2015 and Blessings to you.
{Hugs}

Granmargaret said...

Kris, Thank you so much for another free set and also the set of papers. I hope you have a very happy new year.

Mel C said...

Thanks Kris, this is a great set for the guys!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Kris! So happy you offered this one for free so I could jump back in! Your DT samples look so cute!

D- said...

Thanks for the great digi set. It has a lot to create with. I chose to use the sentiment as my main focal point.
Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful project inspiration.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}