Happy May Day! A new progressive challenge begins today! I want to say a huge "thanks" to all who came to play last month using My Sailmate... such a great variety of digis used from that set!
So what do you think of our blog makeover?? It matches our new store theme! And along with that, the store got an upgrade... no more separate mini-stores, it's all together again & everyone can shop normally and download instantly! I hope you like the new set-up ☺
Some of you have already celebrated Mother's Day, and our turn here in the USA is coming up on May 10th, so I created these 2 sets to be versatile - something you can use for just about any occasion by changing your sentiment! And now thru May 10, you can take an extra 25% off (even sale prices) when your cart reaches $10 or more with coupon code: MOM25. *Ü*
SO... for May's challenge, you can use either of these two sets...
- Create a project using either of our "Digi of the Month" sets for May
- Post project to your blog, gallery, (or email photo to me, firstname.lastname@example.org) and include a link to our challenge in your post :)
- Link up to this post by May 30th.
- No sharing of files or links to files please. If you did not receive this set free from playing last month, you may purchase it in the shop HERE.
- ALL linkers will receive next month's set FREE!
side view of Tania's card
Please remember to include your email address when filling out the Linky (it won't appear on the blog) as that is how you will be emailed next month's set free!