Hello all!. Happy Independance Day to those of you who live in the United States.
Lisa D. from the DT, here to share something special with you all. Back at the end of May, I told you all about a Christmas themed collaborative giveaway between Kris and myself, that was going to take place in July. Well, July is here and it is time to finally share all the details!
I have created a set of 50 digital brads, taking five different images from Kris' Gingerbread Scene set, along with some papers from the Gingerbread Digital Papers set, and a couple papers from the Christmas Snowflakes Digital Papers and putting each of them into five different shapes and then ten different metal casings (courtesy of Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper), to create a set of digital brads.
Here are the previews and links to the fabulous IT! DbK sets I worked with. Just click on any of the watermarks below to find the sets in the store...
Kris has given me permission to offer up these brads to three people! Check them out...
Three lucky winners will have the chance to win a set of these brads and use them on their own holiday cards and layouts! Of course, you're going to have to do a little work to have your chance to earn them, but don't worry, it won't be anything too strenuous.
There are three different tasks. Complete a task and earn a chance to win the set of brads. The more tasks you complete the more your chances increase.
- Leave a comment on this post, or on the original post over on my personal blog (click HERE for that post) letting me know the name of your favourite set from the Christmas & Winter section of Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
- Head to the Christmas & Winter section of Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
- Send an e-mail to decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca with the following subject heading, "Christmas in July Brad Giveaway", with the following info: List the names of all the sets that have at least one MOUSE in them.
- Create a card with ANY Christmas or Winter themed, Imagine That! Digis by Kris image.
- Add it to the link up on the original post over on my personal blog (click HERE for that post). You can find the few simple rules you need to follow, listed in the link up at the bottom of that post.
- If you don't own any digis, you can find a penguin image in the free section of Kris' store right now.
- Also note that if you join in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi stamp of the month progressive challenge, you won't have any extra work to do as the card you create for July's digi stamp of the month, can be linked up here as well since the set this month is Christmas related.
- For some extra chances of winning, you are also invited to add your Christmas card to The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Entering two Christmas or holiday themed cards during any given month earns participants a free digi paper. Additionally, if you follow the theme of adding an ornament somewhere on your card during the month of July, you'll also have a chance to win a sponsor's prize. Click HERE for all the details you need!
If anything is unclear, be sure to ask!
For each task you complete, your name will be entered into the draw. Complete all three tasks, earn three chances to win! All tasks must be completed by July 31st, 2015, at 11:59 p.m.
If you'd prefer, you can simply purchase two sets from anywhere in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store and you'll receive the brad set for free. Offer expires on Aug. 1, 2015. Proof of purchase must be sent to the email address listed above in Task #2 with the subject heading "Christmas in July IT Purchase". Please be sure to cover up or delete any personal info that you do not want me to see--i.e. address, phone number, account info, credit card info, etc.
Don't forget you can find the link up over on my personal blog by clicking HERE.