Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Little Bit of Christmas ..... Candycane Teddy

I'm one of those people who make Christmas cards all year round and I love making them!  So even though it's summer here (well, it's supposed to be!) I'm still making my Christmas cards.

This is one of my favourite Christmas digis from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  He's called 'Candycane Teddy' and he is available here on the Imagine That website.  At the moment he is also reduced from $3.00 to $1.95 so a fantastic bargain too!

I've matched him up with some candycane paper and some green paper, finishing the card with a peel off sentiment and some Card Candi.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
 

7 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Helen,

your Card is so beautiful designed. I love the image. Hugs Silvi

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how adorable!! I think I "must have" that image too!!

Linda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute!

Sandra said...

Cutie love christmas.

Kris said...

Super cute helen!! He's one of my Christmas faves too, as well as the Mice Skate and Christmas Horseshoe. :) Love your paper and "card candi" :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a wonderful card as always Helen. Great image and paper choice!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a great Christmas card. Yep need that image too.