Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ahhhhh...Summer!!

Hi, I'm Linda A., the newest member of the Imagine That design team. I'm thrilled to be here and couldn't wait to get started creating. August is winding down and that can only mean one thing...summer will soon be over (insert sad face here). I couldn't let it go by without using this adorable Ice Cream Boy image. And the sentiment, why it's from the Ice Cream Sentiments set. Purchase Ice Cream Boy (or Ice Cream Girl) and you get the Ice Cream Sentiments absolutely free!! How's that for a cool summer treat?!! 

I used one of the Sketches by Carly for my card...okay, so I changed it up a bit, but if you ever need a starting off point for a card, be sure and check out the fabulous sketches here.

3 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

I like to work with Sketches. Your Card is wonderful desingned. Hugs Silvi

monique said...

lovely

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wonderful job as always Linda. Love the grassy area you added. It is also nice to see another of Carly's sketches being showcased.

So happy you are joining us full time on the team!!! Your cards have always inspired me.

Hugs,
Lisa D.