Thursday, August 6, 2015

Beach Floaty Girl Rocker Card


Good morning everyone - it's Helen here to share a little rocker card made with one of this month's new releases.

The main image that I've used is from the 'Beach Floaty Girl' set which you can find here on the website.  I've coloured the image myself with Promarkers.  I've used one of the sentiments from the 'Beach Blanket' set which is here - I die cut it and then added a couple of blue gems.

The paper I've used is from the 'Sweet Pastels' digi paper pack which is here.

Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget to keep an eye on the blog for lots more inspiration from the Design Team!

2 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Helen,

ich liebe die Schaukelkarte. Das Motiv ist so zauberhaft und wunderschön in Szene gesetzt. Hugs Silvi

monique said...

sweetie