Monday, August 17, 2015

Bring on the sunshine


I hope everyone is staying cool today....I know we have another day of hot, humid weather, but hope to get some rain this afternoon.  I made a card with the wonderful pre-colored image of Beach Floaty Girl along with the wonderful papers from the set of  Beach Comber.  I added Glossy Accents to the sunglasses to give a little shine to make this quick and simple card.





Make sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated in this heat if you are in one of the areas where it is scorching!




3 comments:

Kris said...

Love it Lisa Lynn! That big blue ric-rack ribbon is perfect for "waves" like she's in the water--very clever!! :) Love the use of papers too and your sentiment is great. Thanks for sharing!

monique said...

sweetie

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Lisa Lynn,

I like your beautiful Card so much. Absolutly sweet. Hugs Silvi