Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Card Design: Birthday Bash

Hello everyone!  Lisa D. popping in today to share my latest card with you all!  This time around all the elements I used are goodies from one of Kris' mega kits called Birthday Bash.  There are so many fabulous selections available in this kit. It is one you can use over and over again. Click on the preview below to find it in the IT store.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p190/Birthday_Bash_KD-Kit.html

I have used a Sketch by Carly. In case you didn't know, Carly is Kris' daughter and she created a bunch of fabulous sketches and even had her own challenge blog for a while. You can find most of her sketches in the IT store by clicking on the image below.
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/card-sketches.html

Here is the card I came up with...

FRONT

 INSIDE

For all the details of this particular creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

I hope you all have a fabulous day wherever you may be in this wonderful world of ours!  Happy crafting until we meet again!



6 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Lisa,

a beautiful card you have designed. This set is great and the sketches of Carly are great. I love to work with them.
Have a nice day. Hugs Silvi

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is a super cute card, and I agree that the set is totally worth it!

Kris said...

Whooot-whooot! Love your card Lisa, totally put a smile on my face today!! We do have some great MEGA kits in the store right now and for a very reasonable price I must say ;) Thanks so much for plugging Carly's sketches as well! Your card is adorable with that paper, image and sketch. xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow adorable card love all of it.

monique said...

lovely card great layout

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lisa's card is adorable! Love the sweet owl and gorgeous layout! Beautiful on the inside too with such a fun sentiment!