Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Bee-lated Birthday Linda K

Hey all... just popping in to wish our DT member, Lynne (Linda K) a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I must apologize... her birthday was yesterday, so I made up this cute li'l "Bee-lated" greeting
using the cake from Birthday Porcupine, and the new Goin' Buggy sets. 

I cut out the classic & scalloped octagons out of the front of card and the popped up the image (also cut with classic octagon) on the inside for a li'l bit different take.  OOPSIE... I cut the image a bit crooked!  I know... I shouldn't tell people that - they always say they didn't notice until I said something.  lol.  oh well. :)  

and here's a view of it standing open.

        

Stop by Linda's blog to wish her a happy day!

ALSO... if you didn't catch our first post today, we announced the WINNER of our Beach Floaty Girl digi set :)  Be sure to scroll down or Click Here for that. 

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very clever combining the images. They look great together!

Happy Belated Birthday Linda K! I hope you had a great day!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Kris - love the sentiments.

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Kris,
you designed a very beautyful Card.

Belated Wishes to Lindas birthday. I wish her al the Best.

Hugs Silvi