Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Tania!!

Before we post our new DOTM challenge & New Release post today, I want to take a moment to wish our sponsor coordinator and long-time DT member, Tania a very Happy Birthday today!! 


Tania's such a treasure to know and she's been designing for me since I started this journey, 2 1/2 years ago!  So I created a special "Double Display Card" using our digi, "Poppy".  I colored the digi in Photoshop and then I deleted the black outline and added the sentiment (from Well Wishes) over the top.  It gives it that subtle "stamped" look I was going for.  And then I added her very favorite things.... Butterflies! Hope you like it Tania... and hope you're having a lovely weekend with your mum.  *Ü*




Stay tuned for our August DOTM & New Release post and info on how YOU can win one of the 5 new releases this week!!  Sign up for email updates so you won't miss anything.  :) 

6 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Tania.
I wish you all the best. Hugs Silvi

Hi Kris,

your card is so gorgeous. Wow what a wonderful work. I love it so much. Hugs Silvi

monique said...

beauty

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

First off, Happy, Happy Birthday Tania. Wishing you the best now and for the year ahead.

Kris, I think this is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Wow and just...WOW! From the card style to the cool watermarked image and sentiment, from the papers to the embellies, everything just comes together so lovely. Amazing!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Kris
Happy birthday Tania. Have a wonderful year.

Helen said...

A belated Happy Birthday, Tania - hope you had a lovely day!

Gorgeous card, Kris - so elegant.

Helen x

gobarb26 said...

Happy birthday (a day late) Tania. Kris, your card is amazingly beautiful! I would love to have the recipe for the card.
XOXO