Monday, August 31, 2015

I love you deerly!

Our "Cherry on Top" winner was announced earlier today, so if you missed that, please scroll down one post or click here.  :)  Congrats to our first winner!!

I can't believe all the Halloween costumes are out in stores and they are already getting the Christmas thing out as well.  The end of the year appears to be coming as September is closing in on us.  As I am trying to get ready for fall and replenish my card stash, I made this card using the wonderful pre-colored image of these deer.  For more details on this card you can check out my blog.  


Enjoy the last day of summer!

3 comments:

monique said...

sweeetie

Kris said...

Sooo sweet, love the rich warm Fall colors on your card Lisa Lynn!! So pretty and it really does feel like Autumn here in ORegon this weekend... almost time to go for the hot cocoa :) Thanks for sharing your pretty card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card and love the deer!