Monday, August 17, 2015

Just Sittin' Here Thinking of You

Hi there!   I'm sure you know by now that Imagine That! digis by Kris come with both outlines and digitally colored images right?  Most sets also include sentiments, and there's even a matching paper pack for this set, called "Beach Combing" which Linda used for her card today.  So even if you don't have a lot of time for card-making, Imagine That! digis make it super fast and easy to create a cute handmade greeting like this...


     

Do you want LOTS more options for quick cards & photo pages?
Get the Beach Comber's Mega Kit - at a super value -
it's on sale now too!!

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Linda. I just love that background paper with the sun!

Kris said...

This is such an awesome sunshiney card - makes me smile :) Thanks Linda!!

monique said...

cutie

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just wonderful Linda.

That is one of the reasons I fell in love with IT!DbK sets. They are perfect for time weary people and there is so much versatility in each set. So much value in every set!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Linda,

a very beautiful card. I feel me so good if I see the summer sunshine. Hugs Silvi

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great card Linda very summery LOL