Thursday, January 14, 2016

Alumni Spotlight - Can You Spot the Differences?

Hay there!  :)   Alumni DT, Silvi is back with some fabulous inspiration for the New Year!! :)  Aren't these cards MOOvelous?  They look very similar, can you find the differences??


version 2 -


This cow basking in champagne can be used for a New Year celebration of course, but can also be used for any celebration - anniversary, retirement, birthday... you name it!! :)  
I love the stars and hearts too - very festive Silvi!! 

          

What will YOU imagine today?

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Good to see you here Silvi, fantastic cards.xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Actually there is more than one difference--I counted three, hee, hee!

Beautiful job Silvi. It is wonderful having your cards showcased here again!

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Oh deliriously???
Lol, ooh ok, now I see 2 differences, I'm not seeing the 3rd one... I see the 30816 charm moved positions and bow added, and now I see fan extra heart on the 1st card... is there another???.

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Lol... my tablet likes to auto-correct, lol

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Kris,
vielen Dank das du die Karten zeigst. Es ein nur Kleinigkeiten in der Dekoration die anders sind. Ein schönes Bilderrätsel. Hugs Silvi