Thursday, January 21, 2016

Caution....

Hi all. Gosh we have had rain 3-4 days in a row non stop.
It's warm and  humid and very wet so another crafting
day for me.  I just love the images from
This one I have used is 
the cutest.


and the cutest of all.
Coloured with my copic markers.
Use of DP and dies...
and some pretty ribbon.
[see the bunny dies?]


There is also another kit to match this one

Our current challenge at Imagine That...digi by Kris is a 
you may use any artist image and no need to make a card
just colour it in. Mind you if you use an image from our
store you have a greater chance.
See you there.
♥♥♥

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Just adorable, so sweet, very pretty card, I think I may have some of those dust bunnies over here at my place, lol.
Hugs, Lori m

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute!!! I love this set!

Linda

monique said...

sweeeeetie

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Adorable. I just love the green and purple colour combo.