Thursday, January 14, 2016

I Chair-ish You!


It's Helen here today with some Thursday inspiration for you using one of the newest digi stamp sets from Imagine That Digis by Kris.

This digi is called 'I Chair-ish You' and this is that you get in the set:


You can find the set here on the website.

I printed the main image out twice and coloured one with Promarkers.  I cut out the cushions from the second image, coloured with Promarkers and then attached these using foam pads.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

5 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Love your design Helen!! :) Super cute with the pillows popped up with foam dots :) I CHAIRish you and all the "IT" girls!! x

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Helen!! Love your "fluffy" pillows!!

Linda

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I totally agree--awesome job. Those propped up pillows are super cute!

monique said...

sweeeet

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous Helen, one suited for a Queen/xx