Sunday, January 10, 2016

Love You 2 Pizzas

Hi, Kris here  :)  I hope you had a lovely Sunday.  I got a li'l crafty today using the new Punny Pairs set.  This digi was perfect for a "Mini Pizza Box" - I followed the tutorial on SCS here.  What a fun li'l box to fill with a cookie/candies or maybe a pizza gift card? or other for a special someone you love.


I used my lasso tool in PS to remove the sentiment in between the boxes and pasted them on a separate part of the cardstock.  Then I printed the image twice so I could pop up one set for dimension.  



When making this type of box, you don't want to wrap the ribbon completely around the lid (like I did at first) and tape it because you won't be able to lift the lid... it needs room to "unfold" when lifting.  So, I then cut the ribbons at the back corners and taped those down.  (see pic below)  It would prolly be fine there w/out decorating the back edge of box, but I went ahead and made it match the rest.  :) 


Of course to match my digi on the front, I added a red heart to the inside lid :)  

I'm excited for our new challenges to start... the FIRST SATURDAY in February!! :)  We'll have some fun themes so I hope you'll join us.  

WIN FREE DIGIS!!!

Please check our COLORING CONTEST going on this month!  

Play at the challenges we sponsor for a chance to win a $10 gift code for our store!!

theme is to use a Thank You sentiment

which is to use something NEW (a tool, a new card fold, a technique... anything that's new to you!)  I used a brand new digi set.  :)  Tania will be posting more from the OMCF team very soon!  


Or... buy all 3 and save $

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kris, that is adorable.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, very clever.xx

Lori m said...

Beautiful gift box, fantastic digi images. Hugs, Lori m

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kris!

Lorie said...

That is a really cute, really fun box!

Susan Kennedy said...

THis is so awesome!!! LOVE the pizza's on top!! Love this box.. It is so perfect!! There is so much you can use it for!!! Love the papers too!! I think I might just be a little addicted to paper LOL Always looking for new papers!! This is so perfect!! Thank you so much for sponsoring with us this month, Kris!! You are so very much appreciated!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}

Annette Stapylton said...

What an awesome Pizza Box Creation. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Kerri Hibberd said...

What a fab little box! Love the pizza design too. Thanks for joining us over at Open-Minded Challenges.
Kerri DT

TRACEY MO said...

What a fab box & brilliant iamge to go with it!

Thanks for joining us at open minded something new challenge

Tracey dt