Thursday, January 7, 2016

Moochas Gracias!


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using one of the digis from the Party Cows Bundle:


It's a great value bundle with three fun digi stamps, lots of sentiments and some great digi papers and you can find it here on the Imagine That website.

I've used the main image and sentiment from 'Party Cows Bundle 2' - I love the play on words in the sentiment!

My card also features in today's new challenge on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog which is sponsored by Imagine That Digis by Kris.  They are looking for cards using a 'thank you' sentiment - all the details are here on their blog.



5 comments:

monique said...

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Love the pink chevron paper and your scallopy circle Helen! Cute card - Moochas gracias!! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet card Helen and a great way to say thank you!

aussie aNNie said...

How udderly cute is this Helen.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Helen it really moo-ved me.