Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Otter Say Hello

Happy 2016!!! With a new year comes some new and adorable Imagine That digi sets by Kris. Here's one called Otter Say Hello, full of colored and outline images along with 6 sentiments. I paired it with one of the pattern papers from the 6 x 6 pack Ice Cream Parlour. Perfect for a little one's birthday! Okay, who am I kidding, it would work for a big kid's birthday too!!!  I used one of the Sketches by Carly found HERE as my inspiration for this card.




Head on over to the shop to see what else is new. And don't forget, we have a coloring contest going on this month. Read all about it in THIS POST.

5 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Oh my goodness Linda, this is sooo cute and I'm touched that you found one of Carly's sketches to use!! This is OTTERly perfect for anyone's birthday. I must be such a kid at heart cause these images make me smile. (I'm just a tad partial though, lol)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Too cute Linda. Sweet image and lovely papers. Great sketch as well! Love Carly's sketches.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Linda! I love that you used one of Carly's sketches. I miss her and her sketches. Thanks for sharing such an adorable card. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

monique said...

sweeetie

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is otterly gorgeous. It is terrible how many times you have to type it with spell check, hehe.