Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Party Animal

Happy Hump Day!! Hope you have a chance to craft today. I did...surprise, surprise!! I'm always in need of birthday cards so I went with the adorable Party Cows #1. Such a cutie, don't you think?!!


You can save a bunch if you go with the Party Cows bundle. You'll also receive 4 digi papers in this set, one of which I used on my card.   


Be sure and check out THIS POST for all the details of our new monthly challenge starting the first Saturday in February. We're calling it Imagine That's Creative Playground Challenge. How fun!!!

5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Awesome job Linda. Love the fun colours and of course that adorable cow!

monique said...

lovely card

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Fabby card Linda - love the sketch layout :)

aussie aNNie said...

Ahh pure sweetness.x

Sandra said...

It is a sweet card and very funny live it.
Greatings San Lahnstein.