Thursday, January 28, 2016

Something Old, Something New ......

No it's not a wedding card!  Today I'm sharing two cards - one made with an older digi set and one with one of the new digis in the Imagine That shop.

So first of all, my 'something old':


This card was made using the 'Nelly's Party' digi stamp set which is available here on the website.


I've used one of the main images coloured with Promarkers plus one of the sentiments.

And next, my 'something new' is one of the brand new 'punny pairs' sets:


This set is called 'Wheely Like You' and you can find it here on the website.


Again I've used one of the main images coloured with Promarkers and a sentiment.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Awesome Helen. I really need to get the first set mentioned. I'm awful at getting birthday cards out on time. The ridiculous thing is that I make them on time but then don't get them mailed so need some of these 'belated bday' cards in my stash. Hmmm...maybe I should simply make them all belated. Now there is a thought... ;)

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

These are BOTH fabby cards helen! :) Love the title, heehee. Lisa, Bwahaha!! Make em all belated - yep, that'd be me too! They sit there on my craft counter - most of the time the outsides are done but insides are not and then the birthday comes and goes. Grrr. So bad about that. Oiy, my li'l pomchi is having 10 teeth pulled at vet today. She's still there, poor thing.

aussie aNNie said...

I need to go through the store an look, love love love the elephant great way of doing these Helen.xx

Linda Anderson said...

Two super sweet cards Helen!!! Love 'em both!

Linda

Charity Chamberlain said...

So adorable!

monique said...

lovely cards