Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Penguin Cocoa

There's still time to enter our coloring contest HERE. No need to make a completed project, just your hand colored image is all we're asking for. This was my colored image featuring Penguin Cocoa.  

Here is my finished project using my Penguin Cocoa image. Work took over too much of my time so I'm a little late getting this done and posted. The papers are also from Imagine That, Merry and Bright to be exact. Now I'm off to make myself a hot cuppa java and relax a bit after a busy work day!!  


3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I love how the papers match the colours in the image. Beautifully done Linda.

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Oh goodness, that turned out so cute Linda!! :) LOVE the papers you chose and again, your coloring is da bomb diggity! lol. Super cute card... thanks so much! xKris

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome use of the papers and love that image.