Would you like to be on a Design Team for our Facebook Group?
I'm looking for crafters who are on Facebook a lot and love to chit chat, share your creations & comment on others' creations in our new Facebook Group!
FB Design Team Requirements:
- create & post 2 projects minimum per month to our Facebook Group, your own FB page & blog (if you have one) using Imagine That! digis by Kris digi sets.
• at least 1/2 of all your projects need to be hand-colored by you, the rest can be hand-colored or use my pre-colored version.
• One of your required projects per month needs to be for our monthly Facebook Challenge
• For your other project/s you may create whatever inspires you (any theme) using any digi set you’d like from the Imagine That! DbK store (new release or older set)
- Be present in our FB Group on a regular basis
- Comment on our FB challenge entrants & help welcome new members joining the group.
- Take a turn one month to choose the Challenge Winner– each DT will be on a rotation schedule.
- All will be required to join our private DT blog where you will download new releases, upload your projects (to your page) and receive important team info
FB Design Team Compensation:
- Each DT will receive all New Releases via download links on our private blog, + you will also receive a coupon code* to get older digi stamps, papers, etc you might like to use for your DT cards. *Coupon is renewed as many times as you'd like, provided you have created and posted with the items you've downloaded.
- Each DT will receive a DT blog badge that we encourage you to display in your blog's sidebar and link it to our FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/) We will also link to your blog in our sidebar and with every project you/we post in the FB Group
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use the linky at the end of this post to link up 3 of your best recent creations, preferably using Imagine That! digis by Kris (since you will be required to use these on this team). If you don't currently have any of my digis, you can find a cute FREE one in our FB Group (files section), as well as several others in the store HERE. If you don't have a blog, you can set up an album called Imagine That DT Call and insert 3 projects there to link for me.
- Friend me on Facebook - Kris ITdbk
- This call will be open until April 15th
- Optional: would love help getting the word out, so if you feel comfortable posting about our DT Call on your own blog, that would be fabby!! (not required to apply)