Happy New Year Crafters!!
With a new year brings a brand new link up!
We hope that you have all had a wonderful holiday. Right now it is time to get back on track with our challenge. We've made some changes for this year's link up and we think that you're going to like them--A LOT!!!
The first big change is that our "Challenges" will no longer have a theme....... which, doesn't really make it much of a challenge does it? That's why we're calling it a "Monthly Link-Up" instead, where "anything [crafty] goes"!!!
The second big change is that each month, there will be a featured set available. If you use an Imagine That Digistamp image (not just a sentiment or paper), then not only will you have a chance to win a final prize coupon BUT you will also get the featured product from that challenge for FREE. Now of course, you are welcome to submit cards following the rules using an image from any other digital company, but you will only be eligible for the final prize coupon.
Below, you find a full list of all the rules and details. For future months, you will be able to find them at the top of the blog any time by clicking on the 'Playground Rules' page.
- You can create any type of project you would like: card, scrapbooking page, digital creation, 3D layout, altered art item, etc. Papercraft or digital, it is up to you!
- Theme is always 'Anything [crafty] Goes'.
- You may use ANY company image (or even no image at all) to be eligible to win a $10 gift code to the store.
- If you use an Imagine That Digistamp image (not just a sentiment or a paper) then you will have a chance to win a $10 gift code to the store AND you will receive the featured set for that month for free, emailed to you!
- Entries are unlimited if you use an image from Imagine That Digistamp.
- Entries are limited to ONE if you use items from another company. If you submit more than one, the additional entries will not be eligible for the prize and may be removed from linky .
- If you use an image from Imagine That Digistamp on your project, please be sure to add IT after your name so we know who to send the featured set to.
- No back linking. New creations only.
- The challenge blog address must be mentioned in your post.
- You must link directly to your post with your entry NOT to your whole blog. Only permalinks will be accepted.
- This is a family friendly blog. No dark or inappropriate images please.
- Winners will be announced in a separate post (on the 2nd Saturday of each month).
- You may add your entry to as many other challenges as you like.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry that does not meet the concept of the challenge or rules.
- Please, consider turning off word verification. Word verification is time consuming and when you have it on it takes everyone longer to leave a little love; so please turn off word verification if you want us to leave a comment.
- We may not be able to leave comments on blogs where a sign in or membership is required.
- One person will be chosen from each challenge (by our Creative Team) as the Cherry on Top recipient and the prize will be a blog badge & a $10.00 gift certificate to the store. Please note that the Cherry on Top will be announced during the winner's post which will come out the week following the end of the previous challenge (2nd Saturday of each month).
- All entries that have followed the rules will be eligible to be chosen as a Cherry on Top.
Our monthly challenge schedule will remain the same:
- 1st Saturday: The Challenge will start showcasing samples from our Craft-astic Connoisseurs.
- 2nd Saturday: The Winner Announcement from the previous Challenge will be posted.
- 3rd Saturday: Challenge Midway Reminder featuring samples from our Dynamite Delights.
- 4th Saturday: Extra Challenge Inspiration from Team Members, Guest Designers or we might just Spotlight creations from some of our customers or players!
Theme: Always Anything Goes
This Link-Up closes February 3
This Month's Featured Set...
The featured set up for grabs this month, sent to those
who use an image from Imagine That Digistamp is...
Take a look at some fabulous inspiration from our Craft-astic Connoisseurs.
The first 3 are showcasing the Featured Set and the rest feature other classic sets from the store...
Before You Go...
- We've got some new sets being released this coming week so be sure to keep an eye out for them.
- Also, be sure to join us again next Saturday, January 14th, for our winner announcement for this month's challenge.
- Then, be sure to join us on January 21st for the midway!
- Inspiration is provided several times a week over here on the Imagine That Creative Playground so be sure to follow us to make sure you aren't missing a thing!
Link Up Below:
Please link your Anything [crafty] Goes creation below. Be sure to check out all the rules and details above before entering. Remember, in order to be eligible to receive the Featured Set for January (listed above), you must use an image from Imagine That Digistamp; and if you do use an ITD image, be sure to add ITD after your name. Challenge ends Feb. 3rd, 2017, at 11:55 p.m. Please add GDT after your name if you'd like to be a future guest designer.