Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane Pt. 2

Hello there folks! We're back to recommence our 'Walk Down Memory Lane' as we continue to celebrate Imagine That Digistamp's fourth birthday. If you missed our first trip from earlier this morning with projects from Helene, Chrissy and Jane, be sure to click HERE and check them out.

This evening we are going to return to showcasing creations made with some more of our DT members' favourite sets along with a sample of their very first project with us! Our stroll down memory lane picks up right now with Donna, Lisa Lynn and Deanne. Check them out...

Joined the team July 2016 after being a guest designer for 3 months.
My first project as a DT was the centerpiece for the reveal party for my twin grandbabies.


It can be found here using these sets:


Card from my favorite set in the store:


Using


Growing up in Ohio, my mother always grew things. We had fresh vegetables and flowers all spring, summer and fall. My mother's favorite flowers were pansies because she used to tell me they had such sweet faces, always smiling at you. Whenever I see pansies I think of her and her sweet face that I miss so much. Kris drew such beautiful pansies and with this set I have created more cards with than any other stamp set that I have. I love to color it or use the gorgeous pre-colored image too.

My first card in October 2014:


using

 Card made with my favourite set:


using

This is one of my favorite sets because I asked Kris for this set because I had been doing a lot of cleaning and remodelling of my house (and still working on that remodelling) and was frustrated by all the cleaning. So, she named the set after me. I just don't have the pleasant look on my face like the wonderful girl in the image, hehe.  

I've been playing along with Kris's awesome digis for many years!!! In 2013 I began participating in the progressive challenges and in AUGUST of that year I became a member of the design team. My first project was this...


using this set called Sweet Tea...

Now, to ask me what my favorite set is, is a silly question because I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I could not possibly choose just one set, sorry! So, I simply chose a set that has gingerbread in it because I love gingerbread! 


I used this set...

Comment to WIN

From now until end of day on Friday, March 24th, leave a comment on any of the four 'Walk Down Memory Lane' posts for your chance to win. Simply let us know the name of ONE of your favourite sets presented over the past four years and you might just win it! We'll choose one person for every five comments left, with a maximum of five winners.

Take a walk through the STORE and see just how many sets are available to choose from!

We will be back to reminisce with three more team members tomorrow morning;
so, be sure to come back and see us soon!

How will you be inspired to create?!

See you again at 8:00 a.m.!

11 comments:

Tazmadazz said...

Love all the projects from the Design team shown! My favorite set fro over the four years would have to be "Lamb of God".

Mieke Duckers said...

And again beautiful projects!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Another set of beautiful makes!! Love all the sets used - but especially those pansies in a teacup...

Sandra said...

Vwry special projects they are very nice.
Greatings San Lahnstein.

Sandra said...

Vwry special projects they are very nice.
Greatings San Lahnstein.

Amy Lil Paper Princess Garcia said...

Beautiful projects! My favorite is the snowman juggling the cupcakes. How adorable!!! Tfs hugs

The Crafty Critter said...

I love the Sweet Tea set! Birds have a special place in my heart! Thank you for all of the great images and papers over the years!
-Miranda

ike said...

Super gorgeous - I love the huge range of images and the sets of backing papers are amazing :-) I went looking for fave images again and fell in love with Love Bears :-) xxxxx

Vivian Foo said...

Inspiring handmade cards. HippieAud calls out to me, love this image.

Loose Stitches said...

Such wonderful projects!
Hugs, Sherry x

Tink said...

Just Beautiful! I love looking back..