Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane Pt. 3

Howdy and happy Wednesday to you all! We're back to carry on our 'Walk Down Memory Lane' as we continue to celebrate Imagine That Digistamp's fourth birthday. If you missed our first trip from yesterday morning featuring projects from Helene, Chrissy and Jane, click HERE. If you missed our post from last evening sharing projects from Donna, Lisa Lynn and Deanne, be sure to click HERE and check them all out.

This morning we are going to re-establish our showcase of creations made with some more of our DT members' favourite sets along with a sample of their very first project with us! Our stroll down memory lane picks up right now with Tania, Helen and myself, Lisa. Check them out...
I sort of was the first DT member with Kris' sister. I joined the first progressive challenge on Feb 16th, 2013, then took part in the second and offered to make samples if she needed them. The rest is history...

Here was my first challenge card:

using

My favourite set of all time has to be the Fuschia and Hummingbird the image is so realistic.
I just love the set and the simplicity of the card, letting the image just do all the work.


using

I joined Imagine That Digistamp in July 2014 as a Summer Guest Designer and then became a full Design Team member in September that year.

Here's my first card as a GDT posted on 1 July 2014:


using
Meowy Mousemas

You can find my card HERE.

And here's my card made with my favourite set (not an easy choice!!):


using

I love this set because it's such a sweet image and is great to colour.  I've used it for Christmas cards, baby cards as well as for other occasions.

I officially became a DT Member in December, 2014.

My very first project was this card:


It can be found on my personal blog HERE.

using
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p274/Snowing_Cupcakes.htmlhttp://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p74/Gingerbread_Digi_Papers.html

Here is a card made with my favourite set in the store...


using

I really love the moonlit lake in one of the coloured versions from this set. There is just something so romantic about these beautiful swans. The bow tie on the male and the flowers intertwined on the female's neck are such sweet additions. I also love the heart shape that their heads make. It is an image that simply exudes love. I've paired it with a pretty paper from one of my favourite digi paper sets from the store simply re-colouring it to match the colour of the water.

Comment to WIN

From now until end of day on Friday, March 24th, leave a comment on any of the four 'Walk Down Memory Lane' posts for your chance to win. Simply let us know the name of ONE of your favourite sets presented over the past four years and you might just win it! We'll choose one person for every five comments left, with a maximum of five winners.

Take a walk through the STORE and see just how many sets are available to choose from!

We will be back to reminisce with the remaining participating team members
 this evening; so, be sure to come back and see us later!

How will you be inspired to create?!

See you again at 8:00 p.m.!

11 comments:

Chi Cr said...

My favorite digi is Ice Cream Girl and favorite paper set is Sweet Pastels! So hard to choose a favorite, as there are so many wonderful ones to choose from! :)

Susan Renshaw said...

When I saw Tania's card above, I thought that was the first IT digi I used too...I made several cards with it in March 2013...

Tazmadazz said...

Love all you first projects Design Team members!

The Crafty Critter said...

It is so awesome to see the design team's first projects and favorites! I love Gertie Goose, personally! Thank you for all of the great images throughout the years and wonderful inspiration!
-Miranda

ike said...

Mega amazing cards - I think my fave on here is the Hummingbird card - love the layering :-) I went browsing again and found another fave - Llama Love :-) xxxx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Congratulations to Kris and Imagine That Digis on 4 yr anniversary. Gorgeous creations by the DT! I love a lot of Kris's digis but one of my favorite is Pretty Petunias. You can create a lot of different cards with that set. http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p59/Pretty_Petunias.html
I already own it; but wanted to share my favorite. I buy my favorites as soon as they come out. LOL! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Mieke Duckers said...

You'r all so very talented!!

Vivian Foo said...

Love all the handmade cards. I just adore Elvis Bear. Makes me giggle.

crafty said...

Super cards shown here. I love the sweet deer digi

Loose Stitches said...

Such wonderful creations!
Hugs, Sherry x

Amy Lil Paper Princess Garcia said...

Everything is so beautiful :)