Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hello folks and a very happy Tuesday to you all!!!

Over the past four years, Kristy has created an incredible array of digital goodies. You can find everything you need in the store: digistamps, sentiments, papers--for every kind of card imaginable--birthday, get well, sympathy, thinking of you, holidays & occasions, etc. Well, its Imagine That Digistamp's fourth birthday this month and we were thinking that it would be the perfect opportunity to take a little walk down memory lane. Over the next two days we are going to showcase creations made with our DT members' favourite sets along with a sample of their very first project with us! We hope that you'll enjoy this little trip through time.
 
This morning we are starting with Helene, Chrissy and Jane. Our stroll down memory lane begins right now...

After guest designing in the third quarter, I joined the design team on October 1, 2016.
This was my first official Design Team make on my LOTSA SCRAP blog


I used the pumpkin outline and the sentiment from the Scarecrow set found in the store HERE.


It's hard to narrow down Kristy's images to one favorite set, but I just love The Great Outdoors because of the camper which reminds me of my sister's Airstream Bambi. I used it in this Christmas card for my sister and her husband. The camper was a bonus because I originally got the set to use in Girl Scout camp scrapbook layouts.



Christmas Sled           Owl With Robin


I started with Imagine That Digistamps in January 2016 with their 
3rd Birthday Bloghop and this was my project..

                         
using

Too many favourite sets for me to narrow down, but this one was one of my favourites. I loved to colour him in and paper piece his hat originally, but this time chose to use the pre coloured image and he is just as fabulous.


I officially became a member of the DT in January of 2017. 
My first ever project for Imagine That Digistamp...

using items from the Li'l Cowpokes Kit which can be found here.

Here is another card I made using my favorite collection...


It is called Winter Arabesque.  I love this collection because of the versatility of the collection. Even though it is called Winter....this collection can be used any time of the year. The papers are simply beautiful. The possibilities are endless with this collection.

 

Comment to WIN

From now until end of day on Friday, March 24th, leave a comment on any of the four 'Walk Down Memory Lane' posts for your chance to win. Simply let us know the name of ONE of your favourite sets presented over the past four years and you might just win it! We'll choose one person for every five comments left, with a maximum of five winners.

Take a walk through the STORE and see just how many sets are available to choose from!

We will be back to reminisce with three more team members later this evening;
so, be sure to come back and see us soon!

How will you be inspired to create?!

See you again at 8:00 p.m.!

18 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

How fun seeing everyone's first DT sample!! And what wonderful new creations too! Happy Birthday Imagine That!!!!!

Linda

The Crafty Critter said...

It is so fun seeing the Design Team's original posts and favorites. I just can't pick a favorite set! I do absolutely love Gertie Goose and Gertie Goose Pie may just be my favorite set. Thank you for all of the great images and inspiration!
-Miranda

Tazmadazz said...

It's fun to see first Design Team posts and favorites! Congrats Imagine That on 4 years1

Gail Hutchinson said...

Congratulations on your 4th birthday. I love Teacup Pansies

Julie Hasell said...

Mine would be pretty peacock but also love a load more lol happy 4th birthday xxx

Mieke Duckers said...

Love all your beautiful work, ladies!!

Vivian Foo said...

Congratulations on being 4 strong years! My favorite is Steampunk Sam! That horse rocks!

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely set of makes!! Hard to choose a favourite - but maybe the pumpkin...

Kathy D. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! How awesome! Well one that I have had time to play with is Christmas Sled! Loved it because I'm always looking for beagles and basset hounds and this made a cute and easy Christmas card. Now to have to time to play with the others I have!

Sandra said...

Very beautiful work.
And congratulations of course.
Greatings San Lahnstein.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marji Franklin said...


Wonderful projects!!!
My newest favorite is the otters but my oldest favorite are the Pretty Peacocks.

Carla Broekhuizen said...

wauww so lovely, Happy 4th Birthday

Sandra said...

I like the happy owl set love it.

Tina Z. said...

Happy Birthday to you, I love your stamps! Perhaps my favourite set would be Fuschia & Hummingbird :) Amazing creations, ladies!
have a great day.

ike said...

Oh WoW !! These are gorgeous creations - well done Girls :-)
I must say that I really loved Gertie Goose but I went and bought those yesterday so I guess it's best to like something I haven't got hahahaha. On this page I adore the little doggy one - Christmas Sled :-D
Thanks for taking me on a walk down the Lane :-D xxxxxxx

Loose Stitches said...

Such wonderful creations! Happy 4th Birthday!
Hugs, Sherry x

Tink said...

Its so much fun to look back and see creations! All beautiful