Monday, April 10, 2017

Time to Meet our 2nd Quarter Guest Designers for 2017!


Hello and happy Monday folks! It is April and that means our Guest Designers for the 2nd quarter of 2017 will be beginning very soon!

In an effort to help our guests feel like they are more a part of the main team, we will be continuing to showcase their work right alongside our blog team in our Thursday inspiration line-up just like we have done during the previous two quarters. Generally, you will be seeing their work during the 2nd & 4th weeks of the month, which is consistent with how it has always been. However, depending on how busy our guests get with extra projects, you might see their work during other Thursdays as well, possibly see some of their creations as part of a New Release line-up or even during our fourth Saturday of the month Challenge Reminder. You'll just have to keep a look out for them so you don't miss any of their incredible creations!

So on that note, how about we get to know the two amazing designers who will be joining us for the next three months?! 

First up let's meet
DEBI
Hi!  My name is Debi, and I am thrilled to be joining the Design Team as a guest at Imagine That Digistamp. Card making has opened up a wonderful world for me.  My dear husband, of 35 years, always worried about what I would do with my time when I retired.  Now it is filled with stamps, paper, blogging, and fabulous crafty new friends.  Different techniques and fancy folds intrigue me.  Most of the cards I make are geared toward children and go to Send A Smile 4 Kids.  Occasionally, I teach card classes for a group of Red Hat friends - feathers, bling and tons of fun!  I also enjoy crocheting, sewing, baking, sudoku puzzles, and reading (you'll find an occasional book review on my blog among the card posts).

Here is a previous card that Debi created using an image and sentiment from
 

 

Debi has created a fabulously fun card. I love all that 'dust' that she added and of course the great texture on her embossed panel as well. She has also used some really cool embellishments that add the perfect finishing touches to her card.

Click HERE to find more details on this card.
Next up we have
MIRANDA
The Crafty Critter
Hello, my name is Miranda and I live in Idaho in the United States with my husband, Cody, and our two cats, Miss Kitty and Miss Mow. Please don’t let my lack of naming abilities affect your thoughts on my creative skills!  I have been crafting forever.  My mother is a wonderful artist and seamstress and I started crafting because of her. 
I love to draw, sew, paper craft, woodwork (thanks Dad and Grandpa) and anything else that can get my craftiness going! I have been focused on card making for a while now.  There are so many fun techniques and I love the versatility.  I am so excited to be a part of  the guest team!

 Here is a previous card that Miranda created using an image and sentiment from
 

 Handcrafted Birthday Card - Fairy

Miranda has designed a really sweet card. I truly like the texture of the material that she used in the background. I also like how she distressed and edged the base of the sentiment. The double rows of stitching on the image layer and cute little bow all add the perfect finishing touches.

Click HERE to find more details on this card.

Welcome ladies!

Please join me in welcoming Debi & Miranda as our guests for the second quarter of the year. I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us during their time here and hope that you all do as well. Please pop by and visit them on their personal blogs if you have the chance. Simply click on the respective blog links found under each of their names above.

Interested in being a Guest Designer during an upcoming quarter? Leave us a comment, contact us using the contact form found at the bottom of the sidebar, or simply add GDT after your name if you join us during a challenge!

Be sure to check out this week's Thursday Inspiration post coming April 13th, when you'll get to see the first projects from our new Guest Designers right along side our main blog design team members!

For now, happy crafting until we meet again!

5 comments:

monique said...

have fun ladies

2amscrapper said...

Welcome! I know you'll enjoy guesting here! Helene

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Welcome Debi & Miranda!! Looking forward to your beautiful creations - have fun *Ü*

Linda Anderson said...

Welcome indeed!! What wonderful cards you've created!!!

Vivian Foo said...

Lovely cards great inspiration to me.