Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Time to Meet our 4th Quarter Guest Designers for 2017!

Hello and happy Wednesday folks! It is October and that means our Guest Designers for the 4th and final quarter of 2017 are ready to start inspiring you!

In an effort to help our guests feel like they are more a part of the main team, we will be continuing to showcase their work right alongside our blog team in our Thursday Inspiration line-up. Generally, you will be seeing their work during the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month. However, depending on how busy our guests get with extra projects, you might see their work during other Thursdays as well, possibly see some of their creations as part of a New Release line-up or even during a possible fourth Saturday of the month Challenge Reminder. You'll just have to keep a look out for them so you don't miss any of their wonderful creations!

So on that note, how about we get to know the two wonderful designers who will be joining us for the next three months?! 

First up let's meet
MARGREET
I live in The Netherlands with my husband. We have 1 (married) daughter and we take care of my mother who is 90 years old. I retired last year and since then I fill my days with crafting, reading and Netflix (in the evening).
I have been crafting all my life and since many years I love making cards with design papers, using rubber stamps, digital images and dies. I have served on more than a dozen design teams and I'm still on a few. I love to create with all styles of images. I am very happy to be on the Imagine That Digistamp GDT!
Next up we have
DORIS
I'm Doris and I've already been creative since I was little. Since 8 years I have been crafting cards - mostly at least! But I'm also very interested in packagings and special card forms, which you can also see on my blog - that I started in 2014! 2017 I also started my own challenge blog. There you are also very welcome to show your creations, too! So have a look.... I'm looking forward to your visit!

Welcome ladies!

Please join me in welcoming Margreet & Doris as our guests for the fourth quarter of the year. I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us during their time here and hope that you all do as well. Please pop by and visit them on their personal blogs if you have the chance to check out some of their work. Simply click on the respective blog links found under each of their names above.

Interested in being a Guest Designer during an upcoming quarter? Leave us a comment, contact us using the contact form found at the bottom of the sidebar, or simply add GDT after your name if you join us during a challenge!

Be sure to check out Thursday's Inspiration post (Oct. 12th), when you'll get to see the first projects from our new Guest Designers right along side our main blog design team members!

For now, happy crafting until we meet again!


5 comments:

Margreet said...

Thanks for this great and warm welcome, Lisa!
xxx Margreet

monique said...

enjoy it ladies

Doris Klein said...

Thanks for this lovely welcome.

Hugs to all and have nice day
Doris

Imagine That Digistamp said...

So nice to "meet" you gals and so happy to Welcome you both to our Guest Team this quarter!! :) I hope it will be a FUN experience and we are excited to see what you'll create ♥Kristy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the new DT, looking forward to seeing all the pretty projects.

Hugs, Lori m
Littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com